Monday 14 April 2014

What's in my bag?

Hey sweeties!

I bloody love these types of posts as I'm super super nosey. I can't even remember the last time I done one.
Anyway's here is the contents of my beautiful Cath Kidston bag.



             

Blackcurrant Beechams - My throat is hurting a lot, damn flu :(
My beloved  Iphone 5C and Ipod - Don't leave the house without them.
Keys - Well I need to get into my house durr, obsessed with the Tardis.
Soap & Glory's Hand Food - Best smell on earth.
Carex Anti-bacterial gel - MUST HAVE.
Owl purse - For my cute little coins, I like to hear them jingle :)


Glasses case - I always lose my glasses, even when they're on my head!
Bobble - is a must, I get sick of my hair down especially at work.
Nasal Spray - at the time I had an awful cold!
Name tag - so I never forget it.
M.A.C Studio Perfect Foundation Studio Fix - NC40.
M.A.C Lipstick - Riveting Rose - A02.
M.A.C Zoom Lash - Plush Black
M.A.C Eyeliner Waterproof Pencil - Black.
Nivea Lipbalm - Soft Rose.


Sudoku book - like to do this when I'm on the bus.
Owl Diary - obsessed with diary.
Deodorant - Right Guard Women. 
Brolly -  when you live England its a must.
Purse from River Island.

Whats in yours?

Much love, 
M! xo

1 comment:

  1. I like this kind of post, I am so nosey haha. Loving this Cath Kidson bag xx

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete