Sunday 10 February 2013

It's Pancake day forget Valentines day!

Hey sweeties,
Happy Chinese New Year!
As my dad lives in Hong Kong he decided to ring me up drunk, not too long ago, I could here music in the background and everything. 
Incredibly jealous, wish I was there!

My title suggests I'm going to talk about Pancake day, I'm sorry this is a false illusion, it's what single people say to make themselves feel better, whilst licking a spoon of syrup. 
Don't deny it we've all done it at some point.

When I'm bored I paint my nails so with it being Valentines day and re-joining POF (not that anything will come from it).

 I am a hopeless romantic :)
Black hearts represent past loves and the red one represents hope for the 'one'.



In my last post I mentioned about Amsterdam, t-minus 18 days, for Naomi's 21st.

Naomi herself has created her own blog!!


If you'd like to follow you can do so here.

"Hello, well my blog Not Lost, Just Undiscovered is and will be all about my life.
 The ups and downs of relationships, my likes and dislikes and travels.
I'm 20 from Durham currently doing a part time degree in Childcare whilst being a part time Nursery Assistant. I hope you'll pop by and perhaps follow if you like my little space of internet. 
See you soon.
Nee x."

So sweeties, if you do have a valentine I hope you have an amazing day and feel like princess. If not you won't be alone watching films with chocolate and wine, crying at every single movie. 

Much love,
M! xo

11 comments:

  1. Love your nails!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nails!
    wish i had that steady hands, haha.
    happy chinese new year to you too :)
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me ages for it to get them right :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Cute nails! I always find myself painting my nails when I'm bored as well or trying out make up hehe

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm so pleased to find another Newcastle blogger. Now following you :) Love your blog and I love the thought you put in to your nails. Good luck on POF! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Same, I haven't seen many. Thank you, much appreciated :) Thanks!
      xo

      Delete
  5. Love those nails! Thanks for your comment i'll follow you :) Come back and follow me too - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, much appreciated I already was :)
      xo

      Delete
  6. Ah that's such a cute idea or your nails! The hearts look so good, I'd never have a steady enough hand!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I rarely do, just a lucky day :)
      xo

      Delete