Saturday 18 August 2012

New phone & Ebay Sale

Hey sweeties!


My contract has ended and I finally have a new phone!!! 
I have the Samsung Galaxy S2. I got such a great deal on it. 
100 minutes (I hardly ring anyone except from Kate and my mam), 1GB internet and unlimited texts! All for £20.50
I went to the Orange shop and a really hot dude advised me on which one would be best.
Then the next day I went to Carphone Warehouse to get the phone, ANOTHER fit dude served me!

Seriously, want some eye candy to occasionally gawk at? Phone shop, GO!

As soon as it was all set up and running I download Temple Run and Instagram!!!
Username is x_justsmile

I've been having a bit of a clear out, so if you're interested in some hardly worn clothes head over to my Ebay page.
Sizes 18-20.
 I'm sorry it's for UK only as P&P prices are extortionate, it's ridiculous.

M! xo

8 comments:

  1. Hey I found you via the Themblogideas blog hop :)

    Whats the Samsung like? I used to go with Samsung all the time, and I haven't in forever!

    I will pop over to your ebay now though I really should be on a spending ban!

    Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for following! Much appreciated.
      Haha, same I spend far too much money I just can't help it.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Hi I just found your blog through them blog ideas blog hop...really like your blog and I've followed you :)

    I really need to sell a few more bit on eBay I made £34 last week by selling 5 items so it really does help bring some pennies in ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, much appreciated!

      I've reached my limit for this money, I have so much more to sell. Me like money!
      xo

      Delete
  3. I need a new phone soooo bad ! I have a blackberry and I hate it with a passion !

    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My upgrade came at the right time, my old phone kept freezing :( Every one I know who's had a Blackberry wouldn't have it again, there's too many problems with :(
      xo

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great phone!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete