Friday 8 June 2012

Tag post!

Hey everyone, 
I've been tagged by the lovely Courtney from Over the Rainbow. Her blog has became one of my MUST reads (I don't have many) so please do check her out.
I haven't done one of these in a while, I do like this type of post as I'm super nebby :)


The rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their own blog
Answer the questions the tagger has sent you, as well as create 11 new questions for your 'taggers' to answer
Choose 11 people to tag and link them in your post

1. I'm getting a tattoo for my grandad on the day he died.
2. This year I'm going to Leeds Festival, I more than worried about the portable toilet situation. So I'll be taking plenty of antibacterial gel.
3. The thought of not getting married terrifies me.
4. I'm currently look for a holiday to Greece as my first holiday with the girls.
5. I collect masquerade masks.
6. I really want my nose pierced.
7. I'm addicted to taking photographs.
8. I want to backpack Europe for a while.
9. I couldn't ask for better friends.
10. I lose my voice way too often, but that still doesn't stop me from talking.
11. In two years the longest I've gone without Facebook is a week.

Courtney's questions:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
To find other people with the same interests as me and to basically share my experiences with anyone willing to listen/read. 

2. What is your favourite type of blog to read?
I love personal blogs, I like to know more about the writer. I go straight off blogs that are about buying make-up simply to do a review on it. I also like photography blogs.

3. What are you top three favourite products?
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze, Rimmel Mascara Max Bold Curves and Sally Hansen Double Duty
4. What have you got planned for summer?
Leeds festival, Kate's birthday week, many dvd nights. Day trips in the car.

5. What is the best holiday you have ever been on?
Defiantly New York last year. I could've stayed in Times Square forever.

6. Do you change your beauty routine for over summer?
Not much though I do wear less foundation.

7. Do your friends and family know you have a blog?
Only my close friends do which are mainly boys :) 

8.What's your worst habit?
Whistling. Every single time I whistle it's the Match of the Day theme tune.

9. What's your favourite item of clothing?
My black skinny jeans, I have 3 pairs.

10. Do you use one bag or swap between bags?
I use the one bag, though I have hundreds on the back of my door.

11. What kind of make-up do you like to wear during summer?
I love to wear mascara. Too much foundation clogs up my pores the heat makes me tierd so if I wear eyeliner and eyeshadow I mainly rub it off, whilst rubbing my eyes.

My questions:


1. What's your favourite type of post?
2. If you won the lottery would you give any to charity? If so which one.
3. Do you have any pets?
4. What would be your ideal holiday?
5. How many dvds do you have?
6. In the summer do you prefer to wear shorts, skirts or dresses?
7. If you could star in a TV programme which would it be and why?
8. In life do you have certain goals?
9. Do you keep a personal diary?
10. In school what or is your favourite subject?
11. If you were stranded on an island what one make up product would you take?

I know some people don't like to do tags or some of you get tagged too often. So I tag anyone who wishes to do it. 
Please leave a link if you have.
Thank you.

A bientôt, M! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment