Thursday 22 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award.

Thank you to the lovely Kayley for giving me this award!


Here are the rules:

-Thank the person that nominated you with a link back!
-Tell 7 things about you!-Pass this on to 7 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award!

7 things about me:
1. I take a size 7 shoe.
2. I cosplayed as The Blues Brothers to the MCM Expo. 
3. Colin Morgan (Merlin) looked directly at my camera :3 (photo below)
4. My favourite drink is Pepsi.
5. I have a VERY close family, which is perfect.
6. One of my fondest memories is when my late Grandad placed me in the washing basket.
7. I have a terrible memory.


7 blogs I give the award to: 
1. Emilie at Hungry Delights
2. Cathryn at Little Paper Swans 
3. Emily at SAFE RETURN
4. Katrina at Cache Closet
5. Gabriella at I'm Dancing with Tears
6. Jenaly at In My Dreams
7. Linda at  ♥LoveStyles

A bientรดt!
Meesh xo

11 comments: