Saturday 25 February 2012

Let the sun shine.

Hey sweeties!
  1. I'm depressed that I have no money.
  2. I'm depressed that its been over a year since I've been on holiday.
  3. I'm depressed that I can't get a job, no matter how many I apply for.
  4. I'm depressed that my life is not like a Disney movie. (But isn't everyone?)
I'm sitting here looking for holidays as I have money saved up just I have nothing to spend it on. It seems when I have money I don't want anything, but when I don't I want everything. I thought I'd share with you some previous holiday snaps.

New York.
 John Lennon's Memorial @ Central Park.
 Statue from Night At The Museum film.
 Disney @ Times Square.
 Cheese competition @ Central Station.
View from the Rockefeller Centre.

Tunisia
 Camel Riding.
 Mosque.
El Jem, where Gladiator was filmed.

M! xo

4 comments:

  1. You've been to some cool places! I love seeing pictures of New York; im going in August and i'm insanely excited! Your pictures from Rockafeller and Empire State look amazing! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an amazing place, you'll love it! You need to go to Sephora and the Disney store. Thanks I just wish I had a better camera!

      xo

      Delete
  2. New York! I get excited every single time someone mentions it. I hope I can visit it one day.

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same :D I'm sure you will, its so magical.

      xo

      Delete